Welcome to the Innovation Marketplace, where we put leadership into action, exchange ideas, and create new value. Whether you come to the Marketplace as an individual or a team, you can use this opportunity to “work” your project or current challenges, drawing on the talents and experience of a talented and diverse learning community. You can convene your own sessions or join others that illuminate your work in new ways.
Over these two days you will experience a number of leading-edge approaches to self-organizing, moving from conversation to action, and capturing meaning. You will also have the chance to explore and apply themes such as the role of technology in social innovation, the power of multi-generation collaboration, and leverage points for scaling change.
We will harvest the “wisdom in the room” about what change for good really takes, and live telepresence links to other parts of the world will allow us to share in the learning of other innovations-in-progress.
We hope you will join us for this rich learning event. Please contact us if you are interested in bringing a case study and sharing your story.
Fee: $800 includes 2 lunches and 1 dinner
See fee details for package discounts
June 30. Innovation Marketplace, Day 1
8:30 – The Basis of Enlightened Society. Guided practice with Adam Lobel
11:00 – Collective Storyshare. Activity.
12:30 Lunch (provided)
1:30 Collective Storyshare Harvest
2:45 – Skills and Lenses for Innovation. Parallel sessions include
- The Change Lab with Lenneke Aalbers
- Conscious Embodiment with Wendy Palmer
- Multi-Generational Leadership: Shaping Tomorrow Together with Juanita Brown Samantha Tan and Ashley Cooper
- The Neuroscience of Leadership – A perspective for mindful organizational change with Art Kleiner
- More coming soon
6:30 Dinner (provided)
8:00 Dance Party with Arnett Howard and Friends
July 1. Innovation Marketplace, Day 2
8:30 – Traveling this Endless Journey with Perseverance and Joy. Guided practice with Margaret Wheatley
9:45 – Skills and Lenses for Innovation. Parallel sessions include
- Multi-Generational Leadership: Shaping Tomorrow Together with Juanita Brown, Samantha Tan and Ashley Cooper
- The Art and Practice of Storytelling with Mary-Alice Arthur
- Deep Democracy with Myrna Lewis and Georgina Veldhorst
- More coming soon
11:30 – Social Innovation Plenary
12:30- Moving My Project Forward. Self-organized break-out sessions (lunch included).
3:30 – Storyshare, Harvest, Closing
5:00 – Depart