ALIA’s e-newsletter, Fieldnotes, features stories, news, interviews, and articles from ALIA partners, alumni, and associates.
The Little Book of Practice tells the story of the ALIA Summer Institute while illustrating some of the key principles and practices that are behind ALIA’s approach to authentic leadership and transformational change.
Download Free Ebook
Mindfulness and Authenticity presents guided meditation practice and explores the leadership themes of unconditional confidence, appreciating uncertainty, letting go of pretense, and practicing mindfulness in the workplace.
Buy on Amazon.ca • Watch Excerpts • Read Chapter Summary
Keep Your People in the Boat, by Tall Ship officer Crane Stookey, is a guide to leadership as a practice of generosity. Engagement is a state of mind, and our leadership can awaken a fully engaged state of mind in those we work with.
Buy on Amazon.ca
Contact us if you would like more information about the following in-house courses, workshops, retreats and collaborations.
- Pathways for Authentic Leadership in Action. A six- to nine-month course that builds personal and organizational resilience and the capacity to thrive in complex environments. ALIA associates and faculty will customize Pathways to meet your needs.
- Individual and team coaching
- Workshops and retreats
- Strengthening Personal Leadership through Mindfulness, Awareness & Alignment
- Resilience in the Workplace: Managing Personal & Organizational Stress
- Harnessing the Power of Self-Organization: Designing for Participation & Innovation
- Organizational Trust: Cultivating Authenticity, Commitment & Collaboration
- Thriving in Uncertainty: Human Systems Dynamics in Action